Cash4Gold And The Class Action Law Suit

A class action law suit was filed in California against Cash4Gold because their jewelry was either "lost in transit" and only insured for $100.00 or their checks were mailed too late for them to get their Gold back. This sounds awfully similar to the 10 Confessions of a Former Cash4Gold employee. Feel free to review an article we wrote previously exploring the question: "Is Cash 4 Gold a Scam?" We can't say whether it is or not. But like many Grandfathers once said "If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, then..."

More Info on the class action suit:
http://www.israelidiamond.co.il/english/News.aspx?boneId=918&objid=5980

1 comments:

Timothy said...

Hey Mike,

I appreciate the enthusiasm that you have for the company that you keep spamming my blog with but the least you could do is try to contribute. Notice that I was gracious enough to leave your other full fledged ad on my other Cash4Gold Post. I'm sorry but I'm deleting this one.

Thanks,
US Elephant

Post a Comment