VAT Tax - Washington, pack your bags!

With all of this new proposed spending and lack of tax revenue Washington is doing what it does best - figuring out how to wring the American people out of their bread and butter. The new proposed idea is a VAT tax. If you're unsure of what that is, it is a tax that is paid by everyone, for basically everything. Sounds broad right? That is because it is supposed to be. For a more in depth description of a VAT tax I suggest you read this.

I think it is high time for Washington to learn how to live thriftily in this kind of economic down turn just as many Americans have had to do. I find it grotesquely ill mannered that the six and seven figure incomes sitting in Washington can simply say "Tax the serfs." They talk about paying it back by funding health care. We haven't heard that before! Take your social programs and send them to where they belong. We don't want your taxes, we don't want your waste, we don't want your social programs, and we don't want your awful ideas.

I am vehemently against this terrible idea and infinitely for Washington learning how to trim fat. They can cut their salaries, instead of hike our prices, they can stop driving and going to meetings (AKA European Vacations) on the tax payers tab, they can stop spending multi-millions of dollars on campaigning. Since all of our political leaders are bought and paid for by corporate America anyways, why don't they just raise their fees to the corporations? I'm tired of their garbage ideas, their political spin, and how they pretend to serve their constituents at election time. Even elections have become a farce! How extraordinary, I can either vote for Guy #1 that wants to sell my rights up the river, or Guy #2 that wants to sell my rights up the river. WHOMEVER SHALL I CHOOSE?

With all of these exciting ideas floating around Congress I'm surprised their heads don't explode from the sheer fact that they're required to breath in order to live. I need the VAT tax like a man in the middle of the ocean needs a cinder block. Washington, PACK YOUR BAGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment