HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009

Why is it that we pay all of these congressmen to infringe on our rights? I wish they would just come out and admit to the American People that they hate the Constitution and wish to see it abolished. I've got a message for all of the congressmen that are trying to toy with the second amendment, or any amendments for that matter: There are plenty of other countries for you to go to.

Don't walk around my country trying to infringe on my rights. The founding fathers put in the right to bear arms provision for a reason. It doesn't need to be rewritten, it doesn't need to be changed. It has served us fine for hundreds of years and will continue to. If you don't like guns then move to Canada, Australia, or any of the other fine countries that have decided to surrender their arms.

During World War II Japan didn't attack mainland America because they knew we were armed to the teeth, and I'm sure there are plenty of other invasions that have been avoided that have never been made known because of this fact. I'm not paying taxes to have my rights infringed upon. The congressmen are supposed to be working for us, not the perpetuation of a Police State.

0 comments:

Post a Comment