Why is the White House Partying?

While America is burning, people are getting laid off and children don't have medical coverage, our President, and believe me I have a lot of respect for that title, is partying away tax dollars! From what I've been able to find so far the news stories are saynig that he has been partying nearly every night. Now, let's consider those numbers slightly embellished and say that he maybe has one party a week.

I can't imagine any of these parties costing less than $100,000 dollars. Especially when he is hiring big name stars like Mr. Stevie Wonder to play at them! For the time that he has been in office he has probably spent more than a million dollars on parties! Now my numbers right now are completely fabricated because it's still being investigated, but I feel that I've used conservative numbers to be fair. I have a source below for your reference.

http://www.postchronicle.com/commentary/article_212213325.shtml

0 comments:

Post a Comment